Is there a charge for printing?
- The first 70 printed pages per week, Sunday through Saturday, are free for registered library card holders. This does not include color printing, which is $0.50 cents per page.
- A week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday.
- Temporary library card holders may print up to 10 pages per day
- After 70 there is a charge of 10 cents per page for black and white pages
- The 70 pages per week are counted across the entire system (example: You could print 35 pages at one library and 35 pages at another, but not 70 at one and 70 at another)
- Pages that are exempt from print charges include those printed from the Sno-Isle catalog, Sno-Isle Web pages, Premium Content Database pages and very few selected government Web sites such as irs.gov, wa.gov and WashingtonLawHelp.org. Keep in mind that even free printing sites contain links to pages that are not included in free printing.
Color printing is available at the Arlington, Coupeville, Edmonds, Freeland, Granite Falls, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mill Creek, Monroe, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Oak Harbor, Snohomish, Stanwood and Sultan Libraries.
View all FAQ's
There is not such a cradle of democracy upon the earth as the Free Public Library,
this republic of letters, where neither rank, office, nor wealth receives the slightest consideration.
- Andrew Carnegie
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries