How do I access my Electronic Media Accounts?
Most of our Electronic Media is provided to you through vendors that Sno-Isle Libraries contracts with. For this reason, there is often a separate account login for the different vendors.
- Overdrive: To access your Overdrive Account you need to go to the Overdrive page. Here you will see your requests and items out. Overdrive items are not integrated with your library account lists of requests and items out. Your login is your library card number and last four digits of your phone number. If you have a library username you created, it will not work. You must use the library card number.
For specific information about errors that occur when accessing your Overdrive account, see our Electronic Media Accounts page
- 3M eBooks: Your 3M requests and checkouts are integrated with your library account. You can login with your library card number or username, your library pin and see your 3M eBook requests and Items Out alongside your other library items. Alternatively, you can also access the 3M cloud library and manage your requests and see your items out there as well.
- Freegal: Use your library card number to access your Freegal downloads. Your library username will not work.
- Tumblebooks: If you are accessing this from outside of a Sno-Isle Library you must login using your library card number or username and four digit pin.
- Zinio: You must first set up your account by accessing the Zinio page, entering your email address and a password you have created for this account.
View all FAQ's
There was one place where I could find out who I was and what I was going to become.
And that was the public library.
- Jerzy Kosinski
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries