Keep Track of your Reading
Tools to help you manage your reading and library materials
Use the Saved List feature in your library account for items in the catalog you want to remember.
- Log in and place requests from your saved list
- After placing requests you can 'Freeze' your requests to activate in the future
What can you do with Library Elf?
- Get email or RSS notification before items are due
- Get notified on holds or overdues
- Consolidate family library loans and holds
- Receive notification by text
- It's free for Sno-Isle Library Customers!
What can you do with LibraryThing?
- Keep lists of books you've read, want to read or are reading
- Tag and catalog your books however you want them organized
- See who else has similar reading tastes
- Get recommendations
Similar features to LibraryThing, but your books are displayed in a nice graphical, cover image format.
Similar features to Shelfari and LibraryThing where you can create and organize your own virtual bookshelves.
Use of the above Web resources is neither endorsed nor discouraged by Sno-Isle Libraries. We suggest them as tools to help you manage your reading history and library accounts. They are free but require registration.