Library Renovations - What You Need To Know
Our Marysville and Lynnwood libraries will be closing for the creation of Creative Commons enclosed spaces for computer-aided creativity, collaboration, creation, research and development. Specialized equipment, including additional computers, software, and audio/video editing equipment, will be housed in them.
At the Marysville Library:
- resumed full library service and regular operating hours, effective 9/6/13.
- will retain holds through Sunday, Sept 8th, at 5 pm for customers who could not access their requests during our reduced service hours.
- was partially closed 9/2 - 9/5/13.
At the Lynnwood Library:
- Closed 9/6 – 9/29/13.
- Holds pick up only will be available in a bookmobile in the library parking lot from 11 am – 7pm Mondays – Thursdays, 10 am – 6pm Fridays, 10 am – 5 pm Saturdays, and 1 pm – 5pm Sundays.
- Returns will not be accepted by the Bookmobile or bookdrops.
- Returns, payments/receipts, donations, new library cards, account help, and information services will be available at all other Sno-Isle Libraries including nearby:
Please visit us at our other buildings!
- Choose to pick up your reserved materials (holds) at any of those alternate libraries to combine with returning library materials.
- Full service is expected to resume on Monday, Sept. 30.
Thank you for your patience while we work to offer you new and improved library services. If you have any questions not answered here, please call us at 877-766-4753 or contact us online. We are looking forward to the re-opening celebrations already!
Read more in The Herald and in our Media Release!
Libraries are the concert halls of the finest voices gathered from all times and places.
- Jean Paul Richter
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries