With Sno-Isle Libraries applications on your Apple or Android mobile device, you can search our catalog and request books, DVDs and more. You can even scan the UPC on a book to see if it is available through our libraries. We also offer a full-service mobile website; for details on that, scroll to the end of this column.
In addition to our Apps available in the ITunes App Store and Google Play store, we also offer a mobile website. Visitors to www.sno-isle.org (full site) will automatically redirect to m.sno-isle.org (mobile site) when you access with a mobile device.Add Sno-Isle Libraries mobile website Bookmark to Iphone device
- On your iOS device, click on the Bookmark symbol at bottom of screen in Safari
- Click on icon "Add to Home Screen"
- Rename if you wish
- Click Add
- On your Android device, bookmark m.sno-isle.org
- Go to the bookmark menu in Browser and press and hold the Sno Isle Libraries bookmark
- Select "Add shortcut to home"
Required for mobile access to these products
Optional product apps
If the link doesn't take you directly to an app store, links for the apps can be found at the bottom or right hand sidebar of the landing page.
- For problems, first try clearing your mobile browser cache. This is usually located in your settings.
- Please note, some vendor products may not work on some devices. For example, Tumblebooks uses Flash animation and does not work on most Apple products.