There are several ways you can find historical images in our collection.
- Search the catalog
- Enter the keyword for your community such as Snohomish, Edmonds, etc.
- Or enter * to see all historical images
- Choose Limit by: Digital Collections
- Hit go and view all the photos for this community.
- Or, go directly to your community library page by clicking on the “Locations & Hours” on the upper band across all web pages.
- Click on your community from the map
- Link to the Historical Photo Archive in Quick Links on the right side of the page.
- Or, from the Home Page click on the RESEARCH tab.
- Click on either the Genealogy or History box
- Click on the link on the right of the page to the Historical Photo Archive.
There are a couple of ways to view the images and descriptive data.
- Search the catalog to see thumbnail, full sized image and descriptive data.
- Search from the library web page to see a photo gallery that can be scrolled through. You can also link into the full descriptive data in the catalog and send an email postcard of the image.
Current Communities with historical images
Langley, Clinton and Freeland Libraries and the South Whidbey Historical Society
Snohomish Library and Snohomish Historical Society
Darrington Library and Darrington Historical Society
Edmonds Library and Edmonds Historical Society
Everett Herald Archive
New images coming in 2014 from:
Granite Falls Library and Granite Falls Historical Society
Monroe Library and Monroe Historical Society
Stanwood Library and Stanwood Historical Society
For further questions and information please contact us
Sno-Isle Libraries: Connecting people, ideas and culture
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries