Back to My Account Help
This page explains the 'opt-in/out' feature to keep a history list of all the materials you check out of the library.
Keeping a History of All Materials Checked Out
- You have the option of maintaining a list of all of the items you check out from Sno-Isle Libraries even after you return them.
- This option needs to be activated by you to work.
- The default is for no record to be kept after items are returned.
- You have control of this feature. You can turn off or on as you wish.
- You can also remove individual items from the list.
When this feature is activated you will see an additional option in the 'My Account' sidebar. To view, click on the 'Reading History' link.
While enabling this feature you will be prompted with the disclaimer that any records kept could be accessed by law enforcement personnel. At that point you will need to click on the OK button to continue activating this feature.
To turn on the "Maintain reading list" feature:
- Login to your account
- From the initial 'My Account' screen click on the "Contact Information and Preference" link to expand the field.
- Scroll down past your contact information to the 'Preferences' area. Click in the check box next to 'Maintain reading list'.
- Click on the 'Submit Change Request' button at the bottom of the section.
Note: Items are updated to your reading list history once a day. If you don't see your items added to your history, check the next day. Any items that have previously been or currently are checked out to you when you activate this feature, will not be added to your reading history.
To delete selected items from your reading history:
- Click on the "Reading History" link on the My Account sidebar.
- A list of items you have checked out will appear. This list can be sorted using the Sort by: box. Items can be sorted by Author, Check Out Date, Format, Loaning Library, or Title.
- Click on the red X to the left of each title you would like removed from your reading history. This will permanently delete it from this list. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete each item. To do so click on the OK button.
Libraries are the concert halls of the finest voices gathered from all times and places.
- Jean Paul Richter
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries