|Libraries Closed: Sno-Isle Libraries will be closed on Monday, Sept. 1. All libraries will resume with their regular hours on Tuesday, Sept. 2. See locations & hours.
Back to My Account Help
Email, Phone or Text Message receive an email, phone call or TXT message when your items are almost overdue, 3 days before, overdue, 4 days after due date for 1st notice, overdue, 10 days after the due date for 2nd notice. Email for holds, the following day an item is placed on the hold shelf. Phone calls for holds, when an item is placed on the hold shelf within the hour.
You can choose for your library notifications to come to you by email, phone or text. Here is how you set it up:
- Login to your account
- Click on 'Contact Information and Preferences'.
- Verify your contact information fields.
- Enter or update your email address or phone number if space is blank or incorrect. Select the button next to phone and enter your carrier if you want text messages. If you don't want text messages remove this phone number and uncheck the button.
Set your preferred method of contact:
- Under the 'Preferences' heading, choose 'Email Address' or 'Telephone' or 'TXT' to indicate your preferred method for receiving library notices.
- Click on the 'Submit Change Request' button to save your changes
Note: You may notice in your email inbox that email communications we send to you for different services such as Newsletters, Holds/Overdue Notifications and Emailed Express Check Receipts, appear to come from different email addresses. If you use a Spam Blocker, you must enter each of these addresses into your allowed address list. Since these products are all separate products, they are sent out from separate servers and each server has a separate address. Please note that these addresses cannot be replied to or used for contacting the library.
E-Receipts: If you would like an e-receipt when you check out this will be checked. Customer service staff must select this for you. If you decide that you do not want E-receipts you may uncheck this box.
At the moment that we persuade a child, any child, to cross that threshold,
that magic threshold into a library, we change their lives forever, for the better.
- Barack Obama
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries