The online reservation system is in use by Coupeville, Darrington, Freeland, Granite Falls, Lynnwood, Marysville, Monroe, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Oak Harbor, and Snohomish. If you would like to reserve a meeting room at another library, please check the individual library page for reservation procedures.
Individuals using the library meeting rooms must agree to the provisions in the Sno-Isle Library meeting room policy. .
- Adult library cardholders (18 years or older) may reserve the meeting room. The card holder making the reservation will be held liable for any damage done to the room or damage or loss of equipment.
- Reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting time. Reservations requests within the 72 hour minimum should contact the library directly.
- Reservations may be made for the current month, plus two months in advance. Library buildings that are owned by another entity may have additional guidelines and/or limitations.
- Groups are limited to reserving a meeting room twice within a 28 day period. Groups with additional needs should contact their local library. To ensure that meeting rooms are available to a variety of groups, Sno-Isle Libraries may limit room use for particular organizations if abuse or non-compliance is detected, or if similar types of organizations are using rooms with such frequency that equitable use is in question.
- Personal items and equipment may not be stored in the room.
- Groups must provide any necessary meeting room equipment that is not available at the library. Sno-Isle Libraries provides wireless internet access for customers to use with their own devices.
- Violation of this policy may result in an organization being denied further use of the meeting room.
Libraries are the concert halls of the finest voices gathered from all times and places.
- Jean Paul Richter
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries