|Libraries Closed: Sno-Isle Libraries will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 27. All libraries will resume with their regular hours on Friday, Nov. 28. See locations & hours.
I-5 Northbound or Southbound:
- Take the Highway 2 exit towards Monroe and Wenatchee (exit 194).
- Take Highway 2 until the Highway 204 exit, the left exit at the end of the trestle, towards Lake Stevens.
- Follow Highway 204 up the hill to the intersection with Highway 9, the third traffic light. Turn left onto Highway 9.
- Take the first right (the next light) onto Lundeen Parkway.
- Follow Lundeen Parkway straight through two roundabouts.
- After the second roundabout the road becomes Lake View Drive and then 20th St NE and goes through residential areas.
- Follow 20th St NE until the intersection with Main Street (the second 4-way stop). Turn right.
- The library is about 2 blocks down on the right, across from Jay's Market.
Plan your trip with the Community Transit Trip Planner
Lake Stevens Library
1804 Main St. / PO Box 217, Lake Stevens, WA 98258-0217
It had been startling and disappointing to me to find out that story books had been written by people,
that books were not natural wonders, coming up of themselves like grass.
- Eudora Welty
Sno-Isle Libraries Administrative & Service Center, 7312 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271-7417
360-651-7000 (local) • 877-766-4753 (toll free) • 360-651-7151 (fax)
©2014 Sno-Isle Libraries