Sno-Isle Library safeguards the right of customers to pursue open inquiry by accessing, browsing and enjoying library materials, services and resources without inappropriate scrutiny or exposure.
The library may use your customer information in the course of library business to enable the public library to provide relevant, high quality public library services which meet your needs.Your contact information will be used to send you information and updates about materials borrowed, titles searched for, as well as updates on new titles, library services, resources or events at the library.
Here are some examples of how your information enables Sno-Isle Libraries to serve you better:
- processing your library transactions (borrowing, placing library items on hold, renewing library materials by extending your due date , or reserving a meeting room)
- improving your website experience
- more effectively responding to your requests and needs
- providing periodic alerts about what the library offers
- personalizing your experience
- receiving your feedback and input via surveys, polls and questionnaires
If you desire to unsubscribe from emails and text notifications from the library, unsubscribe instructions will be found at the bottom of any email received from Sno-Isle Libraries.
Your data is not rented, shared, sold or revealed to other parties for commercial purposes or non-library purposes.
Sno-Isle Libraries engages the services of outside firms to enhance customer experience and broaden the services and resources offered to library customers. Although the library’s confidentiality policy applies to information supplied by individuals when they register as customers and as they use the library’s website, different privacy guidelines may apply when customers use the Library’s Wi-Fi to access the Internet or pass through the library website portal and enter sites controlled by these firms or others.