Sno-Isle Libraries uses the Municipal Research Service Center's Roster (MRSC) to invite contractors to bid on small public work jobs (projects under $300,000). We encourage you to register for this free service with the MRSC at: http://mrscrosters.org/businesses/business-membership/.
Projects above $35,000 require Performance and Payment Bonds or Retainage. The lowest responsive and responsible bidder is selected. We may also request proof of Insurance. Prevailing wages are required on every project. Costs to file prevailing wage statements with the State of Washington are borne by the Contractor. All prevailing wage forms must be received before invoice payments can be made.
Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, call 360-651-7012.
Current Project Bid Listing
2016.10.22- SIL Window Cleaning Services – Due Date: 12/6/2016
- 2016.10.22 SIL Location Map
- 2016.10.22- ITB Window Cleaning Services
- 2016.10.22- SIL Window Cleaning Scope of Work
2016.10.23 SIL Carpet Cleaning Services – Due Date: 12/6/2016
- 2016.10.23 Carpet Cleaning Scope of Work
- 2016.10.23 SIL Location Map
- ITB 2016.10.23- SIL Carpet Cleaning Services
ITB 2016.10.21- Custodial Services – Due Date: 12/6/2016
- 2016.10.21 Building General Information
- 2016.10.21 Custodial Bid Sheets C1 & C2
- 2016.10.21- Scope of Work & Specs
- ITB 2016.10.21- SIL Custodial Services
- Sno-Isle Libraries Location Map
Awarded Small Works Roster Projects – Due Date: 12/31/2026