The Sno-Isle Libraries Teen Ambassadors are an enthusiastic group of teens who volunteer both in their community libraries, and developing resources for our social media and marketing.
These high school students love not just books and libraries, but telling stories and connecting with others. They are committed to making a positive difference in their communities. Their duties include:
- Promoting the library online.
- Reporting on library events.
- Representing Sno-Isle Libraries at school events, such as freshmen orientations.
- Sharing news about their local library’s needs and events.
- Bringing library news to their schools.
- Helping with the Summer Reading program.
- And writing guest blogs for Sno-Isle Teens!
Read about the Teen Ambassadors in the Herald article "Ambassadors program helps teens get involved in libraries".
The Sno-Isle Libraries Teen Ambassador program is in its pilot phase. We will be reviewing and evaluating it in spring 2017. If all goes well we will expand the project and recruit more Teen Ambassadors then! Want to know more? Email email@example.com.