Whether you're attending team meetings, creating class websites, or labeling cubbies, Sno-Isle Libraries is here for you. We've created a Back to School Toolkit with everything you and your students need all in one place.
- Get a Teacher Card. Keep your personal materials separate from what you use to teach. Enter your school mailing address, phone number, and email address on the form.
- Subscribe to the Educator Newsletter! Receive periodic emails with resources, events, booklists, and more.
- Bookmark the School Support Form. Request help from your local library all year long.
- Register for an Educator Resource Workshop to earn WA State clock hours and explore library resources.
- Discover how Student Accounts benefit students and increase use of library resources in the classroom.
For Students & Families:
The ultimate back to school supply, encourage your students to sign up for their own library card to access online databases, tutoring with BrainFuse, and fun items like comics, books, and DVDs to enjoy after they finish their homework.
- View quick videos explaining how to find a tutor, prep for a test, cite sources, and more. These videos may also be of use in digital literacy lessons!
- What You Need for the School Year digital flier available in English and Spanish.
- Information about specific resources available for: