On March 11th our online learning platform Lynda.com migrates to LinkedIn Learning. A LinkedIn profile is not required to access, so you can continue to use your library card number and password to log in.
With LinkedIn Learning you have unlimited access to an on-demand library of high-quality instructional videos covering a vast range of software, business and creative skills. Containing than 7,000 courses taught by industry experts—and more added every week—LinkedIn Learning is designed for all levels of learners, and it’s available whenever you’re ready to learn. In addition to English-language courses, LinkedIn Learning also offers courses in French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, and Portuguese.
In-depth and bite-sized courses can be viewed anytime, on subjects including:
- Programming languages such as Python, C, Java, and C++
- Microsoft software such as Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Business topics including Time Management, Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Marketing
- Graphic Design, Video Editing, Music Production, Animation, and much more!
You also have the option of connecting your LinkedIn Learning activity to your personal LinkedIn profile. While this is not required, this feature allows you to:
- Choose to display completed courses on your public LinkedIn profile
- Receive recommended courses based on your experience and career goals
For more information, see the LinkedIn Learning FAQ.