Remote printing can be submitted from home, on a checked-out library laptop, or on another web-connected device. After submitting a print job you may choose to have the library print it for you for contact-free pickup, or come into any open library and print it yourself at a print release station. Please see the section How to Retrieve Your Print Job below for detailed instructions for each option.
Customers have the equivalent of $7 worth of printing per week on their library account. Printing can be in black & white or color. Black & white prints are charged at 10¢ per page and color prints are charged at 50¢ per page.
Paying for additional printing remotely is not available. If the weekly account amount is insufficient for the cost of the requested printing, some jobs may not print. If your print job requires additional payment, please visit the library during open hours to add funds to your account using cash or a credit/debit card.
While we strive to protect the privacy of library customers with remote printing, complete confidentiality may not be possible.
Printing can be in black & white or color. Black & white prints are charged at 10-cents per page and color prints are charged at 50-cents per page.
How to Submit a Print Job
From the library's homepage, click Services, then Computers & Printing, then Remote Printing Portal. You will be prompted to enter your library card number and PIN at this point. Choose Web Print from the menu on the left.
Note: If on mobile, tap View in Desktop Mode from the bottom of the summary.
- Choose the Submit a Job button.
- Choose either black and white or color and size of paper you would like to print.
- Choose the Print Options and Account Selection button.
- Enter the number of copies you need and choose the Upload Documents button.
- Upload files by dragging them into the highlighted box or browse files by selecting Upload from Computer.
Note: When you have finished uploading files, choose the Upload and Complete. You will see a list of jobs pending release. They will say Held in Queue under status. Files are held in the print queue for 48 hours.
How to Retrieve Your Print Job
- To have the Library print the job for contact-free pickup, click the Notify Library button. A form will open. Select a library, enter your library card number, and click submit. Please allow 2 business hours for documents to be printed and made available to be picked up.
- To print yourself, go to your community library, opens a new window. At the print station, enter your library card number and pin, then select the job or jobs you would like to print.
Each week, you will receive a credit of $7.00 for printing. This credit can be used for any of Sno-Isle’s print-related services, including black and white or color printing. Print allowances do not carry over. The free credits may be used for all printing services.
- 8.5 x 11 inches (standard paper size) black & white: $0.10 per page
- 8.5 x 11 inches (standard paper size) color: $0.50 per page
- 11 x 14 inches (legal paper size) black & white: $0.10 per page
- 11 x 14 inches (legal paper size) color: $0.50 per page
- 11 x 17 inches (ledger paper size) black & white: $0.20 per page
- 11 x 17 inches (ledger paper size) color: $1.00 per page
When you choose to print in color, the printer will automatically detect which pages in a job are in color and which are not, and charge accordingly.
For example, if you print a ten-page document that contains one page in color, the printer will charge you $1.40 for the job: $0.50 for the one color page and $0.10 for each of the remaining black & white pages.
You may still choose to print your job entirely in black & white. The color page would print in black & white, and you would be charged the black & white rate for the entire job.