Remote Printing Portal
Web printing can be used from any location, including at home, on any web-connected device.
- Visit https://www.sno-isle.org/remoteprint, opens a new window or click the Remote Printing Portal button above.
- Login using your Sno-Isle Libraries barcode and PIN.
- If on mobile, tap View in Desktop Mode from the bottom of the Summary.
- Choose Web Print from the menu on the left.
- Choose the Submit a Job button.
- Choose either black and white or color.
- Choose the Print Options and Account Selection button.
- Enter the number of copies you need and choose the Upload Documents button.
- Upload files by dragging them into the highlighted box or browse files by selecting Upload from Computer.
- When you have finished uploading files, choose the Upload and Complete button.
- You will see a list of jobs pending release. They will say Held in Queue under status.
- Files are held in print queue for 48 hours.
- Click Notify Library button. A form will open. Select a Library, enter your library card number and click submit. Please allow 2 business hours for documents to be printed and made available to be picked up
Contact Free Printing Pickup:
- Come to the library where you wish to pick up your printing.
- When you get here, call the pickup-notification number for that library.
- A library staff member will ask for your name or library card number and release your print job(s).
- Please allow time for staff to print your pages (up to $7 per week).
- A library staff member will then meet you at the library main door.
- Before opening the door, the staff member will verify your identity by name or library card number.
- You will be asked to step back from the closed door.
- The staff member will open the door.
- The staff member will place your printing with cover sheet outside the door for you.
- Questions? Library staff are happy to help.
This service will print most file types (PDF, picture files and Microsoft Office documents). To print the body of an email, save it as a PDF or other file type and upload the PDF via the Web Portal to print.