School breaks bring a change in activities and routines. Check out these local resources to support you and your family when school is out.
- OverDrive- Find great ebooks, digital audiobooks, and more.
- Hoopla Comics - Check out your favorite digital comics from Hoopla.
- Kanopy - Stream your favorite shows and movies.
- Snohomish County Parks & Recreation and Island County Parks & Trails - Discover all that our counties have to offer.
- Child Care Check - Washington state's licensed childcare status and record database.
- Working Connections Child Care - Helps eligible families pay for childcare.
- Washington State 211 - Search by zip code for services and resources near you.
- ParentHelp123- Information about state benefit programs and local resources for families.
- Volunteers of America Western Washington- Assistance with food, shelter, preschool programs, and more.
Food & Shelter
- Food Lifeline Food Map- A map of food banks and meal program locations in Washington state.
- USDA Summer Meals for Kids Site Finder- Find free summer meals near you.
- YWCA Pathways for Women - Emergency shelter for mothers and children.
- I’m Hurting Crisis Chat: A 24/7 chat line to speak with a mental health counselor.
- Snohomish County Behavioral Health Children and Youth Programs and Information - Learn about behavioral health services for children and youth.
- Island County Behavioral Health Services - Learn about behavioral health programs and information.
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County- Support groups, emergency shelters, legal advocacy, and domestic violence education.
- Dawson Place- Supports victims of child sexual assault, physical abuse, and neglect and their families in Snohomish County.
- Citizens Against Domestic Violence (CADA)- Provides free and confidential assistance to victims of domestic violence in Island County.