Coronavirus Resources & Information
Public-health update from Sno-Isle Libraries
Read the message to Sno-Isle Libraries customers from Executive Director Lois Langer Thompson.
Snohomish Health District
State of Washington
Washington State Department of Health
- Novel Coronavirus Outbreak 2020
- Novel Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Novel Coronavirus Fact Sheet (Additional languages)
Recursos e información en español
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Johns Hopkins CSSE
Talking to Children
Community Resources and Assistance
- Food Pantries.org Locate local food banks for assistance with essentials.
- Arlington Community Food Bank 19118 63rd Ave NE, Arlington (Parking lot service) 360-435-1631
- Darrington Food Bank 1105 Emens Ave, Darrington (Drive through pick up)
- Edmonds Food Bank 828 Caspers St, Edmonds (Online ordering encouraged) 425-778-5833
- Lake Stevens Community Food Bank (Drive through pickup, two locations) 425-334-3430
- Lynnwood Food Bank 5320 176th St SW, Lynnwood (Drive through pickup) 425-745-1635
- Mukilteo Food Bank 4514 84th St. SW, Mukilteo (Parking lot service) 425-366-8229
- Sky Valley Food Bank 33 Sky River Parkway, Monroe (Porch delivery) 360-794-7959
- Snohomish Community Food Bank 1330 Ferguson Park Road Snohomish (Parking lot pickup) 360-568-7993
- Stanwood Camano Food Bank & Thrift Store 27030 102nd Ave., Stanwood (Parking lot pickup) 360-629-2789
- Here4U Stanwood & Camano links to local resources for groceries
- VOA Sultan Food Bank 703 1st St, Sultan (Drive through pickup) 360-793-8609
- Whidbey Island Nourishes
- Volunteers of America of Western Washington food banks, assistance for families and children
Benefits and Support Resources
- Benefits Finder Find out what benefits may be available to you through Federal Aid.
- Washington 2-1-1 COVID -19 Resources
- Snohomish County COVID-19 Community Needs Hub
- LETI Total Health Quick Check Survey
- Connect Casino Road Resources for the Casino Road Community
- Community Resource Center of Stanwood Camano
- Comcast Internet Essentials Program for low-cost internet
- Multicare offers free e-visits for anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Washington Healthplanfinder special enrollment period for uninsured individuals to enroll through April 8th.
- FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card
Mental and Behavioral Health
- Providence Behavioral health Urgent Care Clinic Timely access to behavioral health services for adults.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide
- Find Treatment Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SHAMSA)
- Homage - Resources for older adults and people with disabilities.
- North Counties' Family Services
- Take the Next Step Monroe Receive virtual referrals for services via phone or web form.
- Parent Help123 - Extensive list of resources for families, searchable by zip code.
- Boys & Girls' Clubs - Childcare assistance for school-aged children and teens.
- Have A Plan - Personal safety plans for parents and caregivers. Spanish version.
- 24-Hour Crisis Line 800-584-3578 or chat with them online.
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County (425) 259-2827, Crisis Line: (425) 252-2873
- Citizens Against Domestic & Sexual Abuse (Island County) 24-Hour Crisis Line 360-675-CADA(2232) | 800-215-5669
- U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs COVID-19 Assistance