Coronavirus Resources & Information
Bookmark this page
On windows press 'Ctrl + D'. On Mac, 'Command + D'
Public-health update from Sno-Isle Libraries
Read the message to Sno-Isle Libraries customers from Executive Director Lois Langer Thompson.
Snohomish Health District
State of Washington
Washington State Department of Health
- Novel Coronavirus Outbreak 2020
- Novel Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Novel Coronavirus Fact Sheet (Additional languages)
Recursos e información en español
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Institutes of Health
University of Washington
Talking to Children
Community Resources and Assistance
- Food Pantries.org Locate local food banks for assistance with essentials.
- Arlington Community Food Bank 19118 63rd Ave NE, Arlington (Parking lot service) 360-435-1631
- Darrington Food Bank 1105 Emens Ave, Darrington (Drive through pick up)
- Edmonds Food Bank 828 Caspers St, Edmonds (Online ordering encouraged) 425-778-5833
- Gifts from the Heart Food Bank (Parking lot delivery) 203 N. Main St., Coupeville
- Good Cheer Food Bank (Parking lot delivery) 2812 Grimm Rd., Langley 360-221-6454
- Lake Stevens Community Food Bank (Drive through pickup, two locations) 425-334-3430
- Lynnwood Food Bank 5320 176th St SW, Lynnwood (Drive through pickup) 425-745-1635
- Mukilteo Food Bank 4514 84th St. SW, Mukilteo (Parking lot service) 425-366-8229
- North Whidbey Help House (2 free food boxes to those in need) 1091 SE Hathaway St., Oak Harbor 360-675-0681
- Sky Valley Food Bank 33 Sky River Parkway, Monroe (Porch delivery) 360-794-7959
- Snohomish Community Food Bank 1330 Ferguson Park Road Snohomish (Parking lot pickup) 360-568-7993
- Stanwood Camano Food Bank & Thrift Store 27030 102nd Ave., Stanwood (Parking lot pickup) 360-629-2789
- Here4U Stanwood & Camano links to local resources for groceries
- VOA Sultan Food Bank 703 1st St, Sultan (Drive through pickup) - 360-793-8609 - Thursdays 5-7p and Fridays 9:30am-12p
- Whidbey Island Nourishes
- Volunteers of America of Western Washington food banks, assistance for families and children
- Casino Road Food Pantry (Volunteers of America) - The Village on Casino Rd., 14 E. Casino Rd., Everett - Tuesday 10am-1pm
- Marysville Food Bank - 150 88th St. NE, Marysville 98270 - Monday 9-11a – seniors 62 + and clients with disabilities, Tuesday 3-6p, Friday 9-11a - Drive through service. 360-658-1054
- Marysville Salvation Army - 1108 State Ave., Marysville - Meals To Go – Tuesday & Thursday, 8:30-10a, Wednesday 4:30-5:30p, Sunday 3-4p - Other services by appointment: 360-926-2228
- Mill Creek Community Food Bank - 4326 148th St. SE, Mill Creek @ Gold Creek Community Church - Thursdays 6-7p and Saturday 12-2p by appointment: 425-316-3333
- Mountlake Terrace Concern for Neighbors Food Bank - 4700 228th St. SW, Mountlake Terrace - Open Tuesdays 9:30-11:30am - Parking lot pick up.
- Washington State Food Bank Map - Food Lifeline
Benefits and Support Resources
- King County Office of Equity & Social Justice COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Benefits Finder Find out what benefits may be available to you through Federal Aid.
- Washington 2-1-1 COVID -19 Resources
- Snohomish County COVID-19 Community Needs Hub
- Connect Casino Road Resources for the Casino Road Community
- Community Resource Center of Stanwood Camano
- Island Senior Resources Services available during the COVID-19 outbreak
- NAACP of Snohomish County - COVID-19 Response Fund
- Community Foundation of Snohomish County - Coronavirus Response Fund
- Carnegie Resource Center - 425-285-7700 Call for information on how to access partners and providers during the COVID-19 closure.
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Washington Law Help COVID 19 Legal Resources
- Alien Emergency Medical Program
Emergency medical program for individuals who do not meet the citizenship or immigration status requirements of other Apple Health programs.
- Multicare offers free e-visits for anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Washington Healthplanfinder The enrollment period has been extended until May 8th.
- FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card
- National Library of Medicine - Consumer health information and current research related to the COVID-19 virus
- World Health Organization - COVID-19 links and dashboard/map
Mental and Behavioral Health
- Providence Behavioral health Urgent Care Clinic Timely access to behavioral health services for adults.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide
- Find Treatment Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SHAMSA)
- Mental Health Resources for Young People
- Homage - Resources for older adults and people with disabilities.
- North Counties' Family Services
- Take the Next Step Monroe Receive virtual referrals for services via phone or web form.
- Parent Help123 - Extensive list of resources for families, searchable by zip code.
- Boys & Girls' Clubs - Childcare assistance for school-aged children and teens.
- Have A Plan - Personal safety plans for parents and caregivers. Spanish version.
- South Whidbey Virtual Family Resource Center
- YMCA Emergency Camp and Child Care for First Responders, Health Care workers and Critical Service Providers - In Lake Stevens, available K-5 @ Sunnycrest Elementary 3411 99th Ave. NE, Lake Stevens 98258 - Mon-Fri 7a-5p, call 360-651-1627 - For infants and pre-K children, call 425-370-9400 to ask about services (located in Mill Creek area).
- The Arc of King County - phone support during the COVID-19 pandemic for member of the disability community and their caregivers: 206-829-7053
- Coronavirus and Parent Trust - Family resources, stress management videos and helpline: 1-800-932-4673
- ChildCare Aware of Washington - Call the Family Center to find child care during the pandemic: 1-800-446-1113
- Edmonds School District - Family Support
- Alzheimer's Association - COVID-19 dementia support
- National Institute on Aging COVID-19 Resources for Older Adults
- 24-Hour Crisis Line 800-584-3578 or chat with them online.
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County (425) 259-2827, Crisis Line: (425) 252-2873
- Citizens Against Domestic & Sexual Abuse (Island County) 24-Hour Crisis Line 360-675-CADA(2232) | 800-215-5669
- U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs COVID-19 Assistance