Welcome to the Sno-Isle Libraries online Volunteer Application process!
Mountlake Terrace Library Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Sno-Isle Libraries Volunteer!
- This volunteer application is completed online. When you click “submit” at the end of this form, your application will be forwarded to the branch location you indicate on the form.
- You will be notified via email when your online application is reviewed at the branch library. At that time you may be asked to come into the community library for a brief interview.
- A background check is required for everyone who volunteers in a community library or the Service Center. You will be given those forms to complete at the time of your interview. It takes approximately two weeks for your background check to be processed once it has been received.
- Please note that completing a volunteer application does not guarantee there will be a volunteer position immediately available. Many of our community libraries have a waiting list of individuals wanting to volunteer. Applications are held for approximately six months.
- In lieu of completing the online application, you may obtain a paper copy of the volunteer application and background check forms from your local library or by calling Susan Hempstead, Strategic Relations Manager - 360-651-7013.
Sno-Isle Libraries: Connecting people, ideas and culture