Freeland Library - Friends of the Library
Who we are
The Friends of the Freeland Library is a non-profit corporation. Its mission is to:
- Support and promote public awareness of library services, facility and staff in positive and creative ways.
- Enhance and promote partnerships between the Freeland Library, the Friends of the Freeland Library, and the community.
- Provide funds and resources for the Freeland Library in support of the community's unique needs.
What we do
- Provide support for library programs and activities, including Explore Summer
- Provide continuing education support for library staff
- Donate furnishings and other items as needed by the library
- Hold a monthly book sale
- Hold daily book and magazine sales in the lobby
- Provide regular newsletters and website content to support, advance and celebrate our mission
When we meet
Freeland Library book sale
Monthly book sales are held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month.
Volunteers are welcome to help set up the Friday morning before the sale or to help with the sale itself. Please call 360-331-7323 for more information.