Marysville Library - Friends of the Library
Who we are
The Friends of the Marysville Library is a not-for-profit, volunteer organization. Members raise funds through an on-going book sale, book bag sales, and monetary donations.
What we do
- We try to help the library in every way we can.
- We promote and support librarypolicies.
- We try to provide a few extras that could not be managed with budgetary restrictions.
- We are a non-profit depository for memorials and donations in the interest of the library.
- We help to educate and to entertain.
- We socialize and enjoy the companionship of others who choose to serve the community in a gratifying way.
When we meet
The Friends hold three general meetings each year, on the third Thursday of October, January, and April at 1 p.m. at the Marysville Library. Guests are always welcome. Other programs and events are scheduled throughout the year. See the Classes and Events page for listings.