Mill Creek Library
Learn more about front door pickup.
The building is not open to the public at this time. Public restrooms are closed.
|Monday:||11:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||11:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday:||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday:||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday:||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday:||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Sno-Isle Libraries is offering contact-free pick up and return of physical library materials. Remote Printing with contact-free pick up is also available. All online services and resources continue to be available. No
Reserve library materials
Browse Materials Online
Contact-free pick up
When your items are ready, you will receive an automated email and/or phone call.
- Come to the library where your items are on hold.
- When you get to the Mill Creek Library, call: 360-651-7189.
- A library staff member will ask for your name or library card number.
- A library staff member will then meet you at the library main door.
- Before opening the door, the staff member will verify your identity by name or library card number.
- You will be asked to step back from the closed door.
- The staff member will open the door.
- The staff member will place your items outside the door in a recyclable paper bag labeled for you.
- Take home and enjoy!
You may also return items previously checked out.
- Place your items in the designated crates outside the library.
- - Or -
- Put your items in the outside book drop, if the book drop is open.
- Do not bring return items with you to the door.
All physical items returned by customers are quarantined for a minimum of four days before being available for further checkout as recommended in guidelines from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please note that the four day minimum quarantine for physical items delays those items showing in customer accounts as having been returned.