Get in the groove with books
Come have a great summer with us! Kids can join our summer program starting June 1.
How does it work? It's easy!
- Register here, or come in to your local library.
- Print a reading log online, or when you visit the library.
- Find a good book to read! Need help? Our librarians can help you discover your next favorite book.
- Track 10 hours of reading.
- Bring your completed log to the library and choose a free book as a prize.
Grown-ups, why register your kids for Explore Summer?
Children involved in summer activities that include reading, critical thinking, and hands-on discovery begin the new school year better prepared for school success than those who do not. Studies show that reading just 4-6 books can help stop the dreaded "summer slide."
Take advantage of one of our many free library programs that build skills for school success and spark curiosity--plus they're FUN!
All prizes provided thanks to the generous support of our local Sno-Isle Library Friends groups and our wonderful Sno-Isle Libraries Foundation.