Select a Location
Sno-Isle Libraries is offering contact-free pick up and return of physical library materials. All online services and resources continue to be available. No
Reserve library materials
Contact-free pick up
When your items are ready, you will receive an automated email and/or phone call.
- Come to the library where your items are on hold.
- When you get here, call the pickup-notification number for that library.
- A library staff member will ask for your name or library card number.
- A library staff member will then meet you at the library main door.
- Before opening the door, the staff member will verify your identity by name or library card number.
- You will be asked to step back from the closed door.
- The staff member will open the door.
- The staff member will place your items outside the door in a recyclable paper bag labeled for you.
- Take home and enjoy!