Everyone in our community is connected to their library.
We engage and inspire our communities through equitable access to knowledge and resources.
Community. Equity. Inclusion. Welcoming. Learning. Respect.
Enhance library services so that everyone can engage in experiences they value
Create inspiring spaces so that customers and staff experience spaces that are welcoming, inclusive, easy-to-use, and support current and emerging library use.
Optimize library funding so that we can continue to be good stewards of our finances and work to secure additional private and state funds.
Invest in our people and organization so that we are resilient, equitable and regenerative and our staff have the support and resources they need.
Sno-Isle Libraries serves over 770,000 residents across 2,260 square miles in Snohomish and Island county through 23 community libraries, online services and Library on Wheels.
At a Glance
- 2 counties Snohomish and Island Counties
- 23 libraries across the system
- 500+ employees across the system
- 3.3 million visits to libraries in 2019
- 5 million physical items checked out in 2019
- 3 million digital items checked out in 2019