Book a Librarian
Need help downloading an ebook? Not sure where to start on a research project? Want coaching on basic computer skills? Arrange for a personalized virtual or in-person session with a library professional.
Subjects we can help with:
- Creating an email account
- Browsing the library's catalog
- Downloading ebooks and downloadable audiobooks
- Searching the internet
- Using electronic databases
- Other computer basics
Other, non-technical topics are also available for book a librarian sessions. This can include:
- Personalized help with a research project
- Helping you discover new books and authors that match your tastes and interests
Sno-Isle Libraries prides itself on the training of our information professionals. Let us connect you with a staff member who can help answer your questions.
FAQs: Contact Free Services
Remote printing can be submitted from your home computer, a library laptop, or another device through our Remote Printing Portal. Double-sided printing is not available for remote printing, however customers can print double-side by using library computers in person. For print jobs that exceed your remaining weekly credit, you may add funds at an in-building print station. To Print Remotely Visit the library’s Remote Printing Portal. Enter your library card number and PIN then choose Web Print from the left menu. If you are on mobile, tap View in Desktop Mode from the bottom of the summary.
- Select Submit a Job
- Select black and white or color and size of paper you would like to print
- Select the Print Options and Account Selection button
- Enter the number of copies you need and select the Upload Documents button
- Upload files by dragging them into the highlighted box or browse files by selecting Upload from Computer
- Select the Upload and Complete
- To have library staff print the job for contact-free pickup, select the Notify Library button. Once the form opens, select a library, enter your library card number, and submit. Please allow 2 business hours for documents to be printed and available for pickup.
- To print yourself, visit any library during open hours. At the print station, enter your library card number and PIN, then select the job you would like to print.
To use contact-free pickup, place your holds as usual. Once you receive the notification that your holds are available:
- Go to the library and call the contact-free pickup number for that library.
- Provide your library card number or name and contact information to staff.
- Library staff will check the holds out on your account and tell you where to pick up your materials.
- Take home and enjoy!
FAQs: Contact Us
Chat with us
- Chat with library staff in real-time. Chat is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm.
- Submit your questions, comments or suggestions by email and our librarians will assist you.
- Check Locations & Hours to find your community library's phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll free), Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Text your questions to (360) 810-5188. Text assistance is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm. Please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Standard text messaging rates apply.
Book a Librarian
- Make an appointment for a virtual or in-person Book a Librarian session. These free sessions allow you to get one-on-one assistance with your research and technology questions.
Contact us for assistance.