COVID-19 Resources: Get help with economic recovery
- Small Business Administration Coronavirus Guidance and Loan Resources
- Washington Small Business Development Center "Protect Your Business" Resources
- COVID-19 Business Information – Employment Security Department FAQs and assistance programs
- Economic Alliance Snohomish County COVID-19 Business Resources
- Economic Development Council of Island County COVID-19 Resources for Businesses and Workers
- Business Relief During COVID-19 Pandemic (WA State Department of Revenue)
- Payroll Protection Program – SBA loan program designed to retain employees
- Marysville Block Grants - Community development block grants available to small businesses to support COVID-19 response
- Small Business Webinars
- Edmonds Chamber Foundation Local Business Covid Assistance
- Washington State Department of Commerce - Crisis Planning Tools and Resources
- Everett Cares Grant Program
- Information on Coronavirus and Insurance in Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner Washington State
- Washington Healthplanfinder special enrollment period for uninsured individuals to enroll through May 8th.
Workers and Employees
- COVID-19 Worker Information – Employment Security Department FAQs and assistance programs
- COVID-19 Resource List for Impacted Washington Businesses and Workers
- Unemployment Benefits (updated in response to COVID-19)
- Employment Security Department's Paid Family and Medical Leave Program
- WorkSource Virtual Classes
- City of Lynnwood - Help available through CARES Act funding for Lynnwood residents, with rent, mortgages and other expenses. To Apply, visit https://www.c3coalition.org/covid-form
- Edmonds has a Housing and Supplementary Relief Program. Info and link at https://wellspringfs.org/Edmonds
- Financial Resources for Washington Residents Impacted by COVID-19 - Assistance with rent, mortgage payments, credit card payments, student loans, and more.
- Whidbey Community Foundation: COVID-19 Community Resilience Fund for Non-Profits
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau - Protecting your finances during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Department of Employment Security - Apply for unemployment
Did you know that one of Sno-Isle Libraries' strategic priorities is "Strengthening our economy by supporting entrepreneurs and small business owners"?
Our Business Services Team is eager to help you!
We can use our library tools to find:
- Customer mailing lists and competitor detail
- Consumer expenditures on your product/service
- Industry reports and SWOT analyses for your industry
- Sample business plans for your business
- Targeted marketing segments and demographic data
- Preformatted templates and guidance to do financial projections
- Current Trade Journal articles to find trends
- Tutorials on SEO, building a website, marketing, managerial skills, and more!
Want to learn more?
Where do I start?Whether you're just getting started with your business idea or you've been in business for years, we have resources that can help you. Choose from one of the topics below, or use the "Ask a Question" button to get in touch. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Stay up-to-date on business happenings in Snohomish and Island counties. We use this newsletter to promote our upcoming business classes, highlight library resources and tools that are of interest to small business owners and entrepreneurs, and more! If you'd like an idea of what you might find in our next newsletter, be sure to check out the archive of previous newsletters at the link below.