Call your library to book a meeting room.
Book a meeting room for your next book club, special interest group, or hobby group!
Sno-Isle Libraries offers bookable public meeting spaces for library card holders. Libraries with meeting rooms include:
If you would like to reserve a meeting room at a library not on this list, please check with the individual library for possible spaces and reservation procedures.
Individuals who use library meeting spaces agree to the provisions in the Sno-Isle Libraries Meeting Room Policy. Please review this policy before booking your room.
FAQs: Visiting Your Library
You can give permission for another person to pick up and check out your holds by calling or visiting your community library. Staff will ask for your library card number or account information. Staff will then add the name of the person you are authorizing to pick up holds to your account. The person authorized to pick up your holds can go to the library where the holds are waiting and pick up the items. The holds will always be checked out on the account of the person picking up the items.
Remote printing can be submitted from home, on a checked-out library laptop or on another web-connected device through our Remote Printing Portal. After submitting a print job, you may choose to have the library print it for you for contact-free pickup or come into any open library to print it yourself at a print release station.
Customers receive a weekly print allowance of $7.00. Print jobs that exceed a customer's remaining weekly allowance cannot be printed using the contact-free method, but funds may be added at in-building print stations in order to facilitate larger print jobs.
Printing can be in black & white or color. Black & white prints are charged at 10-cents per page and color prints are charged at 50-cents per page.
How to Submit a Print Job
Visit the library’s Remote Printing Portal. You will be prompted to enter your library card number and PIN at this point. Choose Web Print from the left menu.
Note: If on mobile, tap View in Desktop Mode from the bottom of the summary.
- Select the Submit a Job button.
- Select either black and white or color and size of paper you would like to print.
- Select the Print Options and Account Selection button.
- Enter the number of copies you need and select the Upload Documents button.
- Upload files by dragging them into the highlighted box or browse files by selecting Upload from Computer.
Note: When you have finished uploading files, select the Upload and Complete
How to Retrieve Your Print Job
- To have the Library print the job for contact-free pickup, select the Notify Library button. A form will open. Select a library, enter your library card number, and submit. Please allow 2 business hours for documents to be printed and available for pickup.
- To print yourself, visit any library during open hours. At the print station, enter your library card number and PIN, then select the job or jobs you would like to print.
Sno-Isle Libraries is offering in-building services at all libraries. Please select your library’s location page from this list, opens a new window for hours and location details.
Call your library to book a meeting room.
Sno-Isle Libraries is proud to continue to offer contact-free pickup for our customers' convenience and safety. Simply place your hold as usual then:
- When your items are ready for pickup, you will receive an automated email and/or phone call.
- When you arrive at the library, call the pickup notification number for that library.
- A library staff member will ask for your name and contact information, or library card number.
- A library staff member will check materials out to you and instruct you on how to pick up your materials.
- Take home and enjoy!
Learn more about our contact-free services.
FAQs: Contact Us
Chat with us
- Chat with a librarian in real-time. Supported chat hours are Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Submit your questions, comments or suggestions by email and our librarians will assist you.
- Check Locations & Hours to find your community library's phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll free), Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Text your questions to 360-810-5188. Supported hours are Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- To expedite service, please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Your standard text messaging rates apply.
- Book a Librarian appointments allow you to ask your question directly to library staff during a digital or in-person session. This free 30 to 60-minute session will provide you with personalized help finding information or using technology.
If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please email the library and someone will respond within 24 to 48 hours.