Study rooms are available at the Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Monroe, Mukilteo, and Snohomish libraries. Study rooms can be used for individual study, school group projects, job interviews, tutoring, and other small group meetings. Book online or contact your Community Library to reserve a study room.
Sno-Isle Libraries provides access to its public meeting rooms in an equitable manner for all. Please check-in at a service desk when you arrive. Study room reservations may be released to other customers after 15 minutes.
- Reservation Eligibility: Library users of any age may reserve study rooms. A library card is required.
- Advanced Registration: Reservations for study rooms may be made up to seven days in advance. Registration is available online, in person, or by phone.
- Registration Length: Study rooms may be booked for up to two hours in 30 minute increments.
Frequency of Reservations: Individuals are limited to reserving study rooms twice per week.
- Users who have expended both of their bookings for the week may request additional time when the study room is not in use but will be bumped for users with reservations.
- Late Arrivals: Reservations will be held for the first 15 minutes of the booking. If not claimed, the space will be available to in-person requests.
- Personal Items: Personal items and equipment may not be stored in the room.
- Equipment: Groups must provide any necessary equipment that is not available at the library. Sno-Isle Libraries provides wireless internet access for customers to use with their own devices.
- Violations: Violation of the accepted use agreement or Customer Use of Library Spaces Policy may result in denials of further use of study rooms.
Questions or comments? Contact us!