Suggest a Purchase & Interlibrary Loan
If you didn’t find what you’re looking for in our collection, we may still be able to get it for you.
Sign up for Author Alerts to be notified by email or text message when new titles by your favorite authors or performers are added!
Suggest a Purchase
Books & DVDs
Use Suggest a Purchase to recommend that the library purchase already published print books, CD audiobooks, DVDs, and items related to local history. You may suggest up to 10 items per month.
*Log in required. Use your library card number or username and PIN or password.
Ebooks & Digital Audiobooks
Use Overdrive to suggest ebook and digital audiobook titles for our Overdrive collection.
- Search for the title you want to suggest.
- Scroll down to Didn't find what you were looking for? and select Recommend on the title that you would like to suggest then provide your email address and select recommend to submit your request.
Interlibrary Loan (Request from Another Library)
First time requesting materials from another library system? Sign up for an account on the portal.
Use Interlibrary Loan to request* items you would like to attempt to borrow from another library system when:
- the item you are looking for is out of print
- the item was requested through Suggest a Purchase and was not purchased
- the item is scholarly or for research
Please note that items must be at least 12 months old.
*Up to 5 active requests
FAQ: Suggest a Purchase & Interlibrary Loan
Older books not owned by Sno-Isle Libraries, microfilm (available at select locations), and copies of articles can be requested through interlibrary loan. Ebooks, digital audiobooks, streaming videos, DVDs, and CDs are not available via interlibrary loan.
You can suggest already published books, large print books, DVDs, CD audiobooks, and graphic novels.
You may have up to 5 interlibrary loan requests active at one time.
FAQ: Contact Us
Yes. Please see the list of community libraries, opens a new window to find phone numbers, addresses, and operating hours.
Chat with us
- Chat with a librarian in real time. Supported chat hours are Monday - Saturday, 9 am–6 pm.
- Submit your questions, comments, or suggestions by email and our librarians will assist you.
- Check the Locations & Hours page to find your community library's phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll free), Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Text your questions to 360-810-5188. Supported hours are Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm.
- To expedite service, please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Your standard text messaging rates apply.
- Book a Librarian appointments allow you to ask your question directly to library staff during a digital or in-person session. This free 30- to 60-minute session will provide you with personalized help finding information or using technology.
Yes, if you have a question, comment or suggestion, please email the library and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours.