Contractor & Vendor Information

Sno-Isle Libraries spends millions of dollars each year purchasing goods, materials, services and resources. In 2017, one in four purchases were from vendors located within the Snohomish and Island County areas served by Sno-Isle Libraries.

Here are some examples of materials and services purchased by the library district:

  • advertising
  • architectural
  • auto repair
  • electrician
  • facilitation
  • flooring
  • furniture
  • glass & window
  • graphic design
  • ink stamp
  • janitorial
  • landscaping
  • masonry
  • mechanical/HVAC
  • office supplies
  • photography
  • plumbing
  • printing
  • recycling
  • roofing
  • self-storage
  • signage
  • speaker/presenter
  • video production

Sno-Isle Libraries is a public agency and follows state laws regarding purchasing and contracting. Please explore the information below, and feel free to contact us if you have questions.

Thank you for your interest in Sno-Isle Libraries!

Vendor Resources

Sno-Isle Libraries uses the Municipal Research Service Center (MRSC) to manage our vendor roster. This roster is leveraged to invite contractors to bid on small public work jobs (projects under $300,000) or purchased service contract. We encourage you to register for this free service with the MRSC at Detailed directions on how to complete the registration process can be found here.

Projects above $35,000 require Performance and Payment Bonds or Retainage. The lowest responsive and responsible bidder is selected. We may also request proof of Insurance. Prevailing wages are required on every public works project. Costs to file prevailing wage statements with the State of Washington are borne by the Contractor. All prevailing wage forms must be received before invoice payments can be made. Additional instructions and helpful links can be found here. Frequently asked questions (FAQ's) can be found here.

Questions? Call 360-651-7012.

If you are contacting the library because a payment has been lost or destroyed, please contact us. To inform us of a lost or destroyed check, please fill out the Affidavit of Lost or Destroyed Check.

PLEASE NOTE: A certifications and assurances agreement form must be completed as part of all quotes or proposals.

Back to Top