New & On Order Books
Mystery & Thrillers
FAQ: eBooks & Audiobooks
You can borrow ebooks and digital audiobooks from your computer or most smartphones and tablets through OverDrive, which has a guide for each device to help you get started. You can also use Overdrive’s Libby app to check out digital materials. Learn more about using Libby with our Get Started With Libby post.
Visit Overdrive and search for the title you want to suggest. Scroll down to Didn't find what you were looking for? and select Recommend on the title that you would like to suggest then provide your email address and select recommend to submit your request. You can make 10 recommendations per rolling 30-day period.
The recommendations feature is not currently available directly in the Libby app. Please use the instructions above to request titles for the Libby app in Overdrive.
Please contact us and our staff will assist you.
If you get a replacement library card, please let staff know if you have any items checked out or on hold in Overdrive or Libby. Staff will make sure your titles are transferred to the replacement card.
You may have a maximum of 50 holds at a time for physical items, such as books and DVDs. This total goes not include items in held or shipped status.
You may have a maximum of 20 holds at a time on Overdrive items.
FAQ: Contact Us
Chat with us
- Chat with library staff in real-time. Chat is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm.
- Submit your questions, comments or suggestions by email and our librarians will assist you.
- Check Locations & Hours to find your community library's phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll free), Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Text your questions to (360) 810-5188. Text assistance is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm. Please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Standard text messaging rates apply.
Book a Librarian
- Make an appointment for a virtual or in-person Book a Librarian session. These free sessions allow you to get one-on-one assistance with your research and technology questions.
Contact us for assistance.