New & On Order
Mystery & Thrillers
FAQ: Ebooks & Digital Audiobooks
Overdive & Libby
Our Express ebook collection is available on our CloudLibrary website or app. Get no-wait access to high-demand ebooks from our Express collection with a 7-day loan period, no renewals.
You can use the “Notify Me” smart tag in Libby to express interest in titles not currently in the collection. When you tag a title with “Notify Me,” your interest in the title is shared with Sno-Isle Libraries and any of your other saved libraries. If the title is purchased, you will receive a notification and have the option to borrow or place the title on hold.
For step-by-step instructions, see Finding and tagging titles not offered by your library
Note: The Recommend to Library feature in OverDrive was discontinued on May 1, 2023.
You may have a maximum of 50 holds at a time for physical items, such as books and DVDs. This total goes not include items in held or shipped status.
You may have a maximum of 20 holds at a time on OverDrive items.
Please contact us and our staff will assist you.
If you get a replacement library card, please let staff know if you have any items checked out or on hold in OverDrive or Libby. Staff will make sure your titles are transferred to the replacement card.
FAQ: Contact Us
Chat with us
- Chat with library staff in real-time. Chat is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm.
- Submit your questions, comments or suggestions by email and our librarians will assist you.
- Check Locations & Hours to find your community library's phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll-free), Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Text your questions to (360) 810-5188. Text assistance is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm. Please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Standard text messaging rates apply.
Book a Librarian
- Make an appointment for a virtual or in-person Book a Librarian session. These free sessions allow you to get one-on-one assistance with your research and technology questions.
Sno-Isle Libraries provides access to its public records under the provisions of the Washington State Public Records Act RCW 42.56, the Public Records Policy, and the Public Records Request Administrative Policy.
The Library makes a variety of records available online, including, but not limited to:
Other records maintained by the Library are available for public inspection or copy, unless specifically exempted by law.
Use of the Library’s Public Records Request form is the most efficient way to make a request; however, its use isn’t required for a request to be processed. Requests may be submitted in person, via mail, email, or phone. To best assist you, include the following information:
- Contact information of requester
- Identification of the public records adequate to locate the records
- Whether you wish to inspect the records in person and/or purchase physical or digital copies
- The date and time of day of the request
Anyone wishing to inspect or receive a copy of the Library’s public records or seeking assistance in making such a request should contact the Library’s Public Records Officer:
Public Records Officer
7312 35th Ave NE
Marysville, WA 98271-7417
Phone: 360-651-7026/ Fax: 360-651-7151
The more precisely you can identify the record(s) you seek, the more responsive the Library can be. You do not need to state the purpose of your request. However, in an effort to clarify or prioritize a request and provide responsive documents, the Public Records Officer may inquire about the nature or scope of the request.
Contact us for assistance.