New & On Order Books
Mystery & Thrillers
FAQs: eBooks & Audiobooks
You can borrow eBooks and audiobooks from your computer or most smartphones and tablets through OverDrive. They have a guide for each device to help you get started. You can also use Overdrive’s user-friendly app Libby to check out and enjoy ebooks and audiobooks. If you are having difficulty and OverDrive's Help Center does not answer your question, please submit a ticket with OverDrive Frontline Support. OverDrive will research the issue and contact you via email to provide assistance. If there is a problem with your library account, staff are available to help you during open business hours via online chat, email, text, phone call, or Book a Librarian session.
This feature is not currently available in the Libby app.
If you would like to suggest an ebook or downloadable audiobook for purchase, login to the Sno-Isle Libraries OverDrive site and search for a title. If you find a title that we do not already own, hit the recommend button to suggest it for purchase. If the ebook or audiobook does not appear in the search, it is not available for Sno-Isle Libraries to purchase in that format.
As a Sno-Isle Libraries customer you can make 10 recommendations per rolling 30-day period.
For more information on how to find titles to recommend, see OverDrive's help topic: How to recommend titles that you'd like your library to add to its collection.
Please contact us, opens a new window and our staff will assist you.
FAQs: Contact Us
Yes,the list of community libraries and their phone numbers, addresses, and operating hours are available here.
Chat with us
- Chat with a librarian in real time. Supported chat hours are Monday- Saturday, 9 am–6 pm.
- Submit your question, comment or suggestion by E-mail and our librarians will assist you with your research, help get you started, or make sure your feedback is directed to the right place.
- Check the Locations & Hours page for your local library for their phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll free), Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Text your questions to 360-810-5188. Supported hours are Monday - Thursday 8am to 9pm, Friday - Sunday 8am to 6pm.
- To expedite service, please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Your standard text messaging rates apply.
- Book-A-Librarian appointments will allow you to ask your question directly to library staff in a face-to-face digital setting. This free 30- to 60-minute session will provide you with personalized help finding information or using technology.
Yes, if you have a question, comment or suggestion, please email the library and we will respond within 24 to 48 hours.