New & On Order Books
Mystery & Thrillers
FAQ: eBooks & Audiobooks
You can borrow ebooks and digital audiobooks from your computer or most smartphones and tablets through OverDrive. They have a guide for each device to help you get started. You can also use Overdrive’s user-friendly app, Libby, to check out and enjoy ebooks and audiobooks. If you are having difficulty and OverDrive's Help Center does not answer your question, please submit a ticket with OverDrive Frontline Support. OverDrive will research the issue and contact you via email to provide assistance. If there is a problem with your library account, staff are available to help you during open business hours via online chat, email, text, phone call, or book a librarian, opens a new window session.
- Visit Overdrive and search for the title you want to suggest.
- Scroll down to Didn't find what you were looking for? and select Recommend on the title that you would like to suggest then provide your email address and select recommend to submit your request.
- Sno-Isle Libraries customers can make 10 recommendations per rolling 30-day period.
Recommendations are not currently available directly in the Libby app. Please use the instructions above to request titles for the Libby app on Overdrive.
Please contact us, opens a new window and our staff will assist you.
If you need to get a replacement library card, please notify Sno-Isle Libraries staff when you receive your new card if you have any titles checked out or on hold in Overdrive or Libby. Staff will make sure your titles are safely transferred over to the replacement card.
FAQ: Contact Us
Chat with us
- Chat with a librarian in real-time. Supported chat hours are Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Submit your questions, comments or suggestions by email and our librarians will assist you.
- Check Locations & Hours to find your community library's phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll free), Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Text your questions to 360-810-5188. Supported hours are Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- To expedite service, please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Your standard text messaging rates apply.
- Book a Librarian appointments allow you to ask your question directly to library staff during a digital or in-person session. This free 30 to 60-minute session will provide you with personalized help finding information or using technology.
If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please email the library and someone will respond within 24 to 48 hours.