COVID-19 Resources: Find Remote Learning and Family Activities
- Sno-Isle Libraries Kids Homework Help
- Sno-Isle Libraries Teens Homework Help
- Scholastic Learn At Home
At Home Family Activities
Reading & Storytime
- Goodnight with Dolly - Bedtime stories read by Dolly Parton daily at 4pm PDT
- Sno-Isle Digital Kids: There are lots of ways to enjoy books! Read, watch and listen to your favorites using these different formats and services.
- List of Children’s and YA Authors Doing Online Read Alouds & Activities
- Storyline Online: Storytimes with books read by celebrities.
- Jbrary Storytime Online Resources
Animals & Nature
- Seattle Aquarium: Daily activities, talks and feedings, animal webcams, and video library.
- Woodland Park Zoo Blog
- Washington State Parks Junior Ranger Program
- Cincinnati Zoo
- Ranger Rick
Art & Music
- Google Arts and Cultures: Virtual educational tours.
- Seattle Symphony Virtual Concerts
- Stuck In Doors Guide to Red Ted Art
- Blick Art Lesson Plans: Hundreds of free art projects for grades K-12.
- DC Comics Kids Camp: Kid-friendly, superhero themed activities and previews of past and upcoming DC middle grade graphic novels to enjoy at home.
- Pacific Science Center’s Curiosity at Home: Live science shows, behind the scenes videos, and activities to do at home.
- Burke Museum from Home: Activities, weekly curriculum packets, video Q&As with curators, native species identification, and virtual visits.
- Stay at Home with Seattle Art Museum
- Imagine Children’s Museum
- Smithsonian Institution: Eight digital education resources to explore as a family.
- British Museum
- National Gallery of Art, Washington DC
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea
- The White House
Kids at Sno-Isle Libraries
Did you know that April is National Poetry Month? Celebrate by finding digital poetry titles for kids and exploring some great poetry resources!
April 22 is the 50th anniversary of Earth Day! Celebrate all month long with a collection of digital books and resources.