Sno-Isle Libraries staff is here to help! Reach out to us for assistance with your account, navigating technology, or for help with special projects.
Chat with us
Chat with a librarian in real time. Supported chat hours are Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Submit your question, comment or suggestion by e-mail and our librarians will assist you with your research, help get you started or make sure your feedback is directed to the correct place.
- Check locations & hours for your local library for their phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll-free), Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Book a librarian
- Book a Librarian appointments will allow you to ask your question directly to library staff during a virtual or in-person appointment. This free 30-60 minute session will provide you with personalized help finding information or using technology.
- Text your questions to 360‐810‐5188. Supported hours are Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- To expedite service, please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Your standard text messaging rates apply.
- Get a library card
- Sign up to receive emails from the library
- Contact leadership team
- Help with electronic media
- School support for educators
- Submit feedback or report a website bug
- Vendor information
- View frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Where to donate