Connect Your Way
There are more ways than ever to get the most out of your community library.
- All libraries are now offering in-building services.
- Sno-Isle Libraries continues to offer contact-free pickup and return of physical library materials.
- All online services and resources remain available.
All Sno-Isle Libraries are now open, and you can, once again, join us in-building to browse the stacks, use the computers, and talk with our knowledgeable staff.
Sno-Isle Libraries is proud to continue to offer contact-free pickup for our customers' convenience and safety. Simply place your hold as usual then:
- When your items are ready for pickup, you will receive an automated email and/or phone call.
- When you arrive at the library, call the pickup notification number for that library.
- A library staff member will ask for your name and contact information, or library card number.
- A library staff member will check materials out to you and instruct you on how to pick up your materials.
- Take home and enjoy!
Join us for a virtual class, book club, author talk, or storytime! Check out Consumer Reports for the best new appliances. Read The New York Times, opens a new window for free through the library. Learn a new language so you're ready for that vacation you've been dreaming about. Read a magazine. Check out a digital audiobook, opens a new window. Stream a movie through Kanopy, opens a new window or Hoopla, opens a new window. Learn new skills so your next job will get you where you want to go. The library doesn't start or stop at our front doors - we can be wherever you are as long as you have your library card.
Whether you join us in-building, from a safe distance, or virtually, we're so glad you're here.
Explore More Contact-free Services
FAQs: Contact Free Services
Remote printing can be submitted from your home computer, a library laptop, or another device through our Remote Printing Portal. Double-sided printing is not available for remote printing, however customers can print double-side by using library computers in person. For print jobs that exceed your remaining weekly credit, you may add funds at an in-building print station. To Print Remotely Visit the library’s Remote Printing Portal. Enter your library card number and PIN then choose Web Print from the left menu. If you are on mobile, tap View in Desktop Mode from the bottom of the summary.
- Select Submit a Job
- Select black and white or color and size of paper you would like to print
- Select the Print Options and Account Selection button
- Enter the number of copies you need and select the Upload Documents button
- Upload files by dragging them into the highlighted box or browse files by selecting Upload from Computer
- Select the Upload and Complete
- To have library staff print the job for contact-free pickup, select the Notify Library button. Once the form opens, select a library, enter your library card number, and submit. Please allow 2 business hours for documents to be printed and available for pickup.
- To print yourself, visit any library during open hours. At the print station, enter your library card number and PIN, then select the job you would like to print.
To use contact-free pickup, place your holds as usual. Once you receive the notification that your holds are available:
- Go to the library and call the contact-free pickup number for that library.
- Provide your library card number or name and contact information to staff.
- Library staff will check the holds out on your account and tell you where to pick up your materials.
- Take home and enjoy!
FAQs: Contact Us
Chat with us
- Chat with library staff in real-time. Chat is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm.
- Submit your questions, comments or suggestions by email and our librarians will assist you.
- Check Locations & Hours to find your community library's phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll-free), Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Text your questions to (360) 810-5188. Text assistance is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm. Please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Standard text messaging rates apply.
Book a Librarian
- Make an appointment for a virtual or in-person Book a Librarian session. These free sessions allow you to get one-on-one assistance with your research and technology questions.
Contact us for assistance.