Holidays & Scheduled Closures
For regular open hours, please see Locations & Hours
All Libraries and the Administrative & Service Center will be closed on the following days:
2022 Closures and Holidays
- Saturday, January 1, 2022
- Monday, January 17, 2022
- Monday, February 21, 2022
- Monday, May 30, 2022
- Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Monday, July 4, 2022
- Monday, September 5, 2022
- Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Friday, November 11, 2022
- Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Saturday, December 24, 2022 >
All Community Libraries and Service Center will close at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 25, 2022
- Saturday, December 31, 2022 >
All Community Libraries and Service Center will close at 5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 1, 2023
FAQs: Visiting your library
Remote printing can be submitted from your home computer, a library laptop, or another device through our Remote Printing Portal. Double-sided printing is not available for remote printing, however customers can print double-side by using library computers in person. For print jobs that exceed your remaining weekly credit, you may add funds at an in-building print station. To Print Remotely Visit the library’s Remote Printing Portal. Enter your library card number and PIN then choose Web Print from the left menu. If you are on mobile, tap View in Desktop Mode from the bottom of the summary.
- Select Submit a Job
- Select black and white or color and size of paper you would like to print
- Select the Print Options and Account Selection button
- Enter the number of copies you need and select the Upload Documents button
- Upload files by dragging them into the highlighted box or browse files by selecting Upload from Computer
- Select the Upload and Complete
- To have library staff print the job for contact-free pickup, select the Notify Library button. Once the form opens, select a library, enter your library card number, and submit. Please allow 2 business hours for documents to be printed and available for pickup.
- To print yourself, visit any library during open hours. At the print station, enter your library card number and PIN, then select the job you would like to print.
You can give permission for another person to pick up your holds by calling or visiting your community library. Staff will ask for your library card number or account information. Staff will then add the name of the person you are authorizing to pick up holds to your account. The holds will always be checked out on the account of the person picking up the items.
Learn more about reserving spaces at Sno-Isle Libraries:
To use contact-free pickup, place your holds as usual. Once you receive the notification that your holds are available:
- Go to the library and call the contact-free pickup number for that library.
- Provide your library card number or name and contact information to staff.
- Library staff will check the holds out on your account and tell you where to pick up your materials.
- Take home and enjoy!
FAQs: Contact Us
Chat with us
- Chat with library staff in real-time. Chat is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm.
- Submit your questions, comments or suggestions by email and our librarians will assist you.
- Check Locations & Hours to find your community library's phone number and operating hours.
- Questions? A member of our Administrative Center staff can also help direct your call. Call us at 360-651-7000 (local) or 877-766-4753 (toll free), Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Text your questions to (360) 810-5188. Text assistance is available Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 6 pm. Please include your name and telephone number in your initial message. Standard text messaging rates apply.
Book a Librarian
- Make an appointment for a virtual or in-person Book a Librarian session. These free sessions allow you to get one-on-one assistance with your research and technology questions.
Contact us for assistance.