About Lynnwood Library
- 24/7 book drop
- Air conditioning
- Automated external defibrillator
- Bike rack
- Computers & laptop checkout
- Contact-free services
- Device charging station
- First aid kit (available from staff)
- Meeting Room
- Microform reader
- Parking lot
- Self-checkout stations
- Sharps disposal container
- Single-stall all-gender restroom
- Study room
- Water bottle filling station
- Water fountain
- Bike lock checkout
- Language collections: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, & Vietnamese
- Purple VRS computer
Visit room reservations for more information and to book a meeting room.
- 2 displays.
- Wireless display connectivity for Apple, Android, and Windows.
- HDMI and VGA inputs.
- Bluetooth audio input.
- Microphones for room amplification.
5 accessible parking spaces, 2 van-accessible.
5 curb cuts near accessible parking leading to main entrance doors.
Main entrance doors are automated.
Materials are consistently shelved on bottom shelves.
Some materials are shelved above 4 feet high in all sections of the library.
4 accessible self-checkout stations.
Two mobility scooters available.
Purple VRS computer.
Learn more about accessibility at Sno-Isle Libraries.
Jan 31st | 9:00am - 10:00amOnline Event
Jan 31st | 10:00am - 10:30amOnline Event
Jan 31st | 11:00am - 12:00pmOnline Event
Jan 31st | 6:00pm - 7:30pmOnline Event