Who we are
The Friends of the Mountlake Terrace Library is a not-for-profit, volunteer organization providing essential support to your local library. We welcome new members!
As a non-profit tax exempt organization, we seek:
- To support and promote public awareness of library services, facilities and staff in positive and creative ways
- To enhance partnerships between Mountlake Terrace Library, Friends of Mountlake Terrace Library and the community.
- To provide resources for the Mountlake Terrace Library which are beyond the means of the Library Board and Sno-Isle Libraries
- To provide diverse and enriching programming for all ages and cultural groups
What we do
Funding by the Friends provides:
- Children's, Adult and Family programs
- Books for summer reading finishers
- Magazine subscriptions
- Fundraising activities include ongoing book sales, membership dues, and donations.
When we meet