Meeting / Study Rooms:There is one meeting room with seating for 80. The meeting room features:
- 80 chairs,
- 10 tables,
- Projector - DVD and VHS capable,
- Kitchen with sink and microwave.
- Snohomish Library Display Policy and Application
- Multi-Purpose Room - Policy
- Multi-Purpose Room - Application
Quiet Zone / Study Rooms: Yes, there is a study room available on a reservation or walk-in basis.
- The room has seating for 8 and may be reserved once per week for up to 2 hours.
- Reservations can be made no more than 6 days in advance.
- How to use the room: make arrangements at the Information Desk.
- 34 public reservable Internet PC's with shared printers
- 8 non-reservable catalog only PC's.
- All PC's can access the catalog for research and to place holds on Sno-Isle collections.
- Internet PC's may be reserved online or in the library.
All reservable PC's are Internet capable and have Google Earth, Windows Media Player, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Picture Manager software installed with the exception of the 15 minute PC's.
- Color printers are available at the Coupeville, Freeland, Lynnwood, Marysville, Monroe, Oak Harbor and Snohomish Libraries.
- Customers have the option of printing in color, at a cost of 50¢ per page.
- Color prints are not included in the 70 free prints permitted to each registered card holder per week.
- However, all prints from Sno-Isle Libraries catalog and databases, including those done in color, are free. For more information see the FAQ.
Wi-Fi: Yes, read more about wireless internet services.
Adaptive Equipment: CCTV magnifier reader, cassette/CD listening station and wheelchairs.
Copier: Yes, black and white, 10 cents per page.
Fax Machine: Yes. Self-service kiosk. Using a debit/credit/FaxCash card (available for purchase at the library), follow basic instructions to SEND a fax. Costs for sending a fax are $1.50 for the first page and $1.00 per additional page. Self-service fax machines are not able to receive a fax.
Proctoring: Yes, must be taken in public, open areas. Proctoring Guidelines.
Public Phone: Yes.
Reader / Printer: Yes, microfilm reader/printer.
Volunteering: Yes, ask at information desk.
Display / Bulletin Board Policies:• Two locked glass display cases in lobby. • Art display hooks inside building.
Display/Exhibit - Policy Display/Exhibit - Application
Parking: Parking lot with 80 regular spaces.
Square Footage: 23,000
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Year Built: 2003
Reference Center: Full service reference center specializing in: Arts, Humanities, Antiques & Collectibles, and Genealogy. For more information contact Snohomish Library Regional Reference Center.