Looking for information about an occupation or career? Use the following library resources and websites to learn more about potential careers that match your skills and interests.
- Brainfuse Adult Learning Center - Find national and local job seeker resources and get help with your resume.
- Brainfuse HelpNow - Explore careers with the eParachute tool and brush up on life skills with the SkillSurfer platform.
- LinkedIn Learning – Watch video tutorials about preparing for specific vocations or general career advice.
- Peterson’s Test and Career Prep – Access vocational tests and take assessments about your interests, values, personality, and workplace preferences to receive targeted career suggestions.
- CareerOneStop – Explore careers, skills, and salaries, find training opportunities, and receive career advice for your current work situation.
- Occupational Employment Statistics – Find salary data for careers in Washington State.
- Occupations in Demand – Discover which jobs are currently in demand by employers in Washington State, and learn more about the pay, necessary training, and employment trends for these careers.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – Search occupations by pay, projected growth rate, availability of on-the-job training, and education required.
- O-NET Online – Learn more about the tasks, work activities, skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary for careers, and search for open jobs in these fields.
- Washington Career Bridge – Explore careers, learn more about job trends, and find training and educational opportunities in Washington State.
Want one-on-one, compassionate career research assistance from a librarian? Learn more and book your free 30-minute appointment.