Earn a certification in Microsoft Office and other software from home for free! A list of available certifications is found at the bottom of this page. This program is generously funded by the Washington State Library.
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is available with a library card and contains tutorials for most certifications.
The Washington State Library also provides access to Microsoft Imagine Academy.
If you’d like help searching our print or digital collections for study materials, please ask us.
For a complete list of certifications available in each category, please click the hyperlinks below.
- Adobe Certified Associate Certifications
- Communication Skills for Business Certification
- Information Technology Specialist Certifications – coming July 2021
- Internet Core Computing Certification (IC3)
- Microsoft Certified Fundamentals Certifications
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications
- Project Management Ready Certification (PMI)
- Quickbooks Certification
- Unity Certified User Certification
Ready to Get Started?
- Write to us at email@example.com and tell us your zip code and the certification you want to earn.
- Show readiness to take your exam in one of two ways:
- Submit a transcript for a class that covers exam content.
- Pass two GMetrix practice tests. GMetrix practice tests are offered free of charge and we will provide you with an access code. Please note that not all practice tests are available on a Mac.
- Schedule your exam with us. We currently offer exams on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month.
- Create a Certiport account, and make sure you are able to log in before your exam. Review important information from Certiport about their Exams from Home program. This includes computer and internet requirements.
- Watch your email inbox the day of your test to receive your exam link from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck on your exam!