Forms and Publications
Order print tax forms directly from the IRS. This is especially helpful for non-reproducible forms that cannot be printed from the website, such as W2s.
United Way of King County Tax Help
United Way of King County is providing free virtual tax help to anyone living in Washington State from January 31-April 20. Tax preparation help is also available in-person in King County from January 16-April 20, 2023. You can visit their website to learn more about the documents you will need to file your taxes.
AARP Tax Aide Appointments at Your Library
Free tax return preparation will be offered by AARP Tax-Aide volunteers this tax season. This service is available to taxpayers with low and moderate income, with special attention to those ages 60 and over. AARP membership is not required.
Appointments are recommended and will receive preference over walk-ins. No walk-ins will be accepted during the last hour of operation.
- Oak Harbor Library: Mondays 1pm-7pm and Tuesdays 9:30am-5pm from February 6 - April 18. Appointments can be made on-site with Tax-Aide volunteers.
- Coupeville Library: Wednesdays 10am-5pm from February 1- April 12. Appointments can be made on-site with Tax-Aide volunteers or by calling (360) 678-3000. Leave a message with your name, telephone number, and the site at which you'd like to make an appointment.
- Lynnwood Library: Thursdays and Saturdays from 10:00am-3:30pm beginning on February 2. Appointments can be made at the Lynnwood Library.
- Marysville Library: Tuesdays from 4pm-7pm and Saturdays 10am-3pm beginning on February 4. Appointments can be made at the Marysville Library.
- Mountlake Terrace Library: Wednesdays from noon-5pm beginning on February 1. Appointments can be made at the Mountlake Terrace Library.
- Snohomish Library: Thursdays and Fridays from 9am-3:30pm beginning on February 9. Appointments can be made at the Snohomish Library or by phone at 360-568-2898.
Other Filing Options
IRS Free File guided tax preparation is available to individuals who made less than $73,000 in 2022. Free File will open in January 2023.
MyFreeTaxes.com allows individuals filing a simple return to file their federal and state taxes online for free. This service will open in January 2023.
Free Filing for Servicemembers provides free filing options for members of the U.S. military.
Additional IRS Resources
Questions or comments? Contact us!