Who We Are
The Friends of the Mountlake Terrace Library is a not-for-profit, volunteer organization providing essential support to your local library. We welcome new members!
As a non-profit tax exempt organization, the Friends of the Mountlake Terrace library seeks:
- To support and promote public awareness of library services, facilities and staff in positive and creative ways
- To enhance partnerships between Mountlake Terrace Library, Friends of Mountlake Terrace Library and the community.
- To provide resources for the Mountlake Terrace Library which are beyond the means of the Library Board and Sno-Isle Libraries
- To provide diverse and enriching programming for all ages and cultural groups
What We Do
Funding by the Friends provides:
- Children's, Adult and Family programs
- Books for summer reading finishers
- Magazine subscriptions
- Fundraising activities include ongoing book sales, membership dues, and donations.
When We Meet
- Next Meeting: Saturday, May 21 at 10:15am.
This is our Annual Meeting, please join us!
- June Meeting: Saturday, June 25 at 10:15am.
Please join us for our last meeting before summer break. We will resume our meetings in September.
*Please note new day and time starting in April
Meeting Location: Small Conference Room, Mountlake Terrace Library
How to Join
We welcome new members! Membership forms are available at the Mountlake Terrace Library or download a printable form.
Membership dues are $5 per year for individuals and $10 per year for families. Please join us!
Information on Donating:
The Friends of the Mountlake Terrace Library accepts monetary tax-deductable donations as general donations or in memory or honor of a friend or loved one.
Checks should be written to "Friends of the Mountlake Terrace Library". If you wish, we will happily acknowledge your thoughtfulness to those you choose.
The Friends are also accepting used books in good condition for our ongoing book sale located in the library.
We cannot accept magazines, encyclopedias, year books, music, DVD, VHS, or musty and/or stained books. Proceeds from the ongoing book sale benefit adult, children's and teen programming.