Get started with these online resources and lists that can help you identify the right job for you, learn a new skill, access career boards, write your resume, and more.
Find your passion
Cover letter/resume help
- Job & Career Accelerator, opens a new window - Create resumes and cover letters with a step-by-step builder that will help you get noticed.
- LearningExpress, opens a new window - Explore the Career Center to take self-guided tutorials on how to build great resumes and cover letters.
- HelpNow, opens a new window - The "Resume Lab" provides examples, resources, and writing experts who can review your resume or cover letter within 1 business day.
Find a job
- ReferenceUSA, opens a new window - Job search, business research, and marketing database including more than 25 million business profiles & 267 million U.S. residents. Ideal for sales leads, mailing lists, market research, employment opportunities, finding friends and relatives, and much more!
- Job & Career Accelerator, opens a new window - Access job listings from all major job boards and track your applications.
Learn new skills
- Learning Express, opens a new window Library - Enhance your employability by building workplace skills such as business writing, social networking, interviewing, occupation exams, and more.
- Lynda.com, opens a new window - Video tutorials on software packages, web design, business/management skills, financial literacy, job/career skills, social networking, etc. Includes Microsoft Office, Windows, and Mac OS.
- Microsoft Imagine Academy - Training in fundamental technology skills, such as Windows 8, and more. The Microsoft Imagine Academy provides unlimited access for more than 400 courses.
- Labor Market Information - Data and analysis of employment conditions, job market, and wages in Washington state.
- Start Next Quarter - Find Washington state community college training to help you find a stable career and determine your eligibility for funding.
- Worksource Snohomish County, opens a new window - Find local Worksource offices and services including hiring events, job skills workshops, and more.
- Worksource Washington, opens a new window - Delivers a wide array of employment and training services for job seekers and employers.
- Worksource Whidbey, opens a new window - Trainings and classes on job searching, networking, and resume building.