Get started with these online resources and lists that can help you identify the right job for you, learn a new skill, access career boards, write your resume, and more.
Find your passion
- HelpNow, opens a new window - Eparachute matches your education, skills, and interests with suggestions for career options.
Find a job
- Reference Solutions - Job search, business research, and marketing database including more than 25 million business profiles & 267 million U.S. residents. Ideal for sales leads, mailing lists, market research, employment opportunities, finding friends and relatives, and much more!
Learn new skills
- LinkedIn Learning - Video tutorials on software packages, web design, business/management skills, financial literacy, job/career skills, social networking, etc. Includes Microsoft Office, Windows, and Mac OS.
- Microsoft Learn - Training in fundamental technology skills, such as Windows 8, and more. The Microsoft Imagine Academy provides unlimited access for more than 400 courses.
- Labor Market Information - Data and analysis of employment conditions, job market, and wages in Washington state.
- Local and National Job Boards - Search a variety of local and national job boards for your next opportunity.
- Start Next Quarter - Find Washington state community college training to help you find a stable career and determine your eligibility for funding.
- Worksource Snohomish County, opens a new window - Find local Worksource offices and services including hiring events, job skills workshops, and more.
- Worksource Washington, opens a new window - Delivers a wide array of employment and training services for job seekers and employers.
- Worksource Whidbey, opens a new window - Trainings and classes on job searching, networking, and resume building.