The Libby app from OverDrive is free and easy to use! Watch the video for simple instructions or follow the steps below:
Install the Libby app from your device's app store.
- Apple App Store, opens a new window
- Google Play, opens a new window
- For Amazon Fire tablets, download the Libby app directly from OverDrive
Or, visit Libby in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
In Libby, follow the prompts to find our library and sign in with your library card number and PIN.
Browse the library's collection and borrow a title.
Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf () and download to the app automatically when you're connected to Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you're offline.
On your Shelf, tap loans at the top of the screen. From there, you can:
- Tap Read With... to choose where you'd like to read the book (Kindle or Libby), then finish sending to Kindle or start reading in Libby.
- Tap Open In Libby, Open Magazine, or Open Audiobook to start reading or listening in the app.
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return.
For helpful FAQs, tutorials, and troubleshooting, please visit Libby Help. If you need more help Contact Us or set up a Book-a-Librarian for personal assistance from a library staff member.
(Steps & Instructions provided by OverDrive)