Feeling crafty? Think of the library as your creative partner. Whether you're making a heartfelt card, designing a unique gift, or exploring DIY projects, Sno-Isle Libraries can help! Sign-up now for a library card.
Explore our collection of do-it-yourself art, craft and design videos that can teach you everything from painting and fiber arts to photography, graphic design and desktop publishing.
- Creativebug: Instructional videos designed for artists and makers of all levels. Drawing, painting, fiber arts, baking, and more.
- Kanopy Instructional Videos: Including Photography and other Crafts and Hobbies.
- LinkedIn Learning: In-depth and bite-sized courses in Graphic Design, Video Editing, Music Production, Animation, and much more.
Craft & Chat
We host several Craft & Chat social groups that meet monthly online. New members are always welcome!
- Crafting for Night Owls - First Fridays from 9:00-10:30PM
- Knit & Crochet - Second Wednesdays from 3:00-5:00PM
- Early Bird Coffee and Crafts - Third Thursdays from 9:00-10:30AM
- Drawing and Painting - Last Tuesdays from 11:30AM-12:30PM
DIY Books & Magazines
Ready to explore quilting, painting, woodworking or other creative techniques? Check out recent releases and staff picks on our Crafts & Hobbies page. We have titles for all ages and skill levels.
Magazines at the Library
Stop by the library and read the latest issue of your favorite craft and hobby magazine or borrow previous months' issues to take home.
Craft & Hobby Books
Check out new releases from our collection of craft and hobby books:
Get Help With Your Next DIY Project
Looking for help or inspiration for an upcoming project? Ask us! Our staff can assist with finding the answers to your DIY questions. Request a Custom Reading List to receive 4-6 titles selected just for you.