Find your passion
- Job & Career Accelerator - Use Interest Matcher and Skills Matcher to discover occupation matches based on your interests, skills, and abilities.
- HelpNow - eParachute matches your education, skills, and interests with suggestions for career options.
Cover letter/resume help
- Job & Career Accelerator - Create resumes and cover letters with a step-by-step builder that will help you get noticed.
- LearningExpress - Explore the Career Center to take self-guided tutorials on how to build great resumes and cover letters.
- HelpNow - The "Resume Lab" provides examples, resources, and writing experts who can review your resume or cover letter within 1 business day.
Find a job
- AtoZDatabases - Access over 2 million job listings through AtoZDatabases, with access to employer business profiles.
- Job & Career Accelerator - Access job listings from all major job boards and track your applications.
Learn new skills
- Lynda.com - Video tutorials on software packages, web design, business/management skills, financial literacy, job/career skills, social networking, etc. Includes Microsoft Office, Windows, and Mac OS.
- Learning Express - Enhance your employability by building workplace skills such as business writing, social networking, interviewing, occupation exams, and more.
- Microsoft Imagine Academy - Earn certification with Microsoft programs through self-paced courses.
Additional resources (general related to finding a job)
- Worksource Snohomish County - Find local Worksource offices and services including hiring events, job skills workshops, and more.
- Worksource Washington - Delivers a wide array of employment and training services for job seekers and employers.
- Worksource Whidbey - Trainings and classes on job searching, networking, and resume building.
Without libraries what have we? We have no past and no future.