Sno-Isle Libraries is moving forward with the latest iterations of the Langley Library remodel design for the City’s Historic Preservation Commission and the Design Review Board, before presenting to the City Council for final approval.
Our community will be able to enjoy a meeting room, additional accessible reading areas, and study rooms in this refreshed, welcoming space. The project scope will not include the addition of an outdoor space.
The updates to the library will not only enhance the building's functionality and accessibility, but also preserve its historic significance and beauty.
Sno-Isle Libraries will keep the community informed throughout the approval process, key upcoming dates:
- Tuesday, January 10 - Historic Preservation Commission
- Wednesday, January 18 – Design Review Board
- Monday, February 6 – City Council Meeting
- Jan. 2023 – Updated Design Renderings
- Nov. 15, 2022 – Design Review Board Minutes
- Nov. 15, 2022 - City of Langley’s Design Review Board
- Nov. 8, 2022 - Langley Historic Preservation Commission Summary of Comments
- Oct. 11, 2022 - City of Langley’s Historic Preservation Commission
- Aug. 30, 2022 - Community Meeting
Questions or comments? Contact us!