Every family’s educational journey looks different. If you’ve chosen homeschooling or are in the process of deciding, the library is here for you with resources to offer support.
- Read recently published titles about ways to approach homeschooling.
- Watch a library-hosted webinar, Homeschool Basics, with Beth Rosenzweig, local homeschool parent and advocate.
- Discover Sno-Isle resources for educators. Everyone is welcome, regardless of where your teaching happens.
- Gather information from outside experts:
- Connect to an online tutor or receive editing help with Brainfuse.
- Upload a document to be printed at your nearest library.
- Request a Custom Reading List for your student based on topic, theme, reading level, and more.
- Place holds in the online catalog for upcoming lessons and projects, then pause them until you’re ready to pick up.
- Find Online Resources for Kids and Online Resources for Teens with tools for:
- Check out laptops and Wifi hotspots.
- Use printers and copiers with a $7 weekly credit. Black and white, and color available.
- Find a quiet place to study or meet with a group.
- Supplement learning with Easy MP3 books for young children and educational DVDs for all ages.
- Visit the library for fun and enriching events (online options are also available).